Careers with Siena
*This is a hybrid position with the flexibility to work remotely.
About Siena Analytics
Siena Analytics is a pioneer in the field of parcel analytics, which is part of the emerging industrial internet market. Our solutions capture sensor meta data and rich data typically in the form of very high-resolution images. All this information is wired together across a vast enterprise and made accessible to new business processes. Siena Analytics is a fast-paced start-up environment with the security and stability of a successful company. Siena Analytics is leveraging IoT and image-based Deep Learning to enable some of the largest US and global companies to improve critical logistic operations.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager, reporting to the Director of Operations. The Project Manager is primarily responsible for managing key client projects and post-sale customer success. In addition, the Project Manager will monitor and report project progress and status to key stakeholders and track/oversee technical and non-technical deliverables.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects and initiatives including deployments, product development, implementation, and post-live maintenance and support
- Document project requirements, status, risks, and progress
- Meticulously track decisions and action items from client meetings, timelines and milestones, list of open issues, change orders, and their status
- Represent Siena Analytics from a coordination standpoint in all internal and external meetings
- Ensure deliverables are being completed within the established timeframes, cost plans, and within defined customer expectations/timelines
- Communicate project progress to the customer, team, and leadership regularly and in a timely manner
- Proactively manage project risk, mitigating as necessary
- Manage changes to the project without unduly affecting the stated objectives and benefits
- Oversee and assist with creation of documentation, i.e., manuals and release notes
- Coordinate and host internal and external meetings with customers, team, leadership, etc.
- Lead communication with all stakeholders and key personnel, including our broad partner network
- Interact cross functionally with all departments, leadership, and the client to ensure customer success, milestone achievement, and client delivery
Project Manager Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a related field of study (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of demonstrated project-oriented skills and experience
- Sharp attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google G-Suite
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work and train remotely when required and deliver results with minimal supervision at times
- An interest in learning and growing in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Willingness to solve loosely defined problems in creative ways
- Experience with Smartsheet and/or other project management, Gantt-based tools.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and the Atlassian suite of software is a plus
- Experience with software development teams is a plus
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Siena Analytics is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Siena Analytics discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.
The genius of Siena is that they can be a massive data aggregator of not just packages, but also the health of all your sorting equipment upstream and downstream.Gene Sanders, President, VirTeca, LLC